Moped Classified / Scooters Go Green

Moped Classified

  • To operate a Moped in Massachusetts you must have a valid Drivers License or Learner’s Permit (Class D)
  • No insurance is required
  • Must purchase a Moped Sticker from Mass RMV  ($40 – Valid for 2 years)
  • No title or registration is required

                    List of our “Moped Class”  Scooters  Include

  • Buddy 50cc

  • Rough House 50cc (R50)

  • Cali Classic 50cc

  • Matrix 50cc

  • Beamer 50cc